August 12, 2010

Oh happy day

Just returned from our adventure in Fairfield Bay AR. .... ..


Was pretty much amazing. Had the time of my life with my besties.

I am not as depressed as I was in that last post..
I apologize for that. Oops. Oh well, no regrets right?


So we went tubing, kneeboarding, cliff jumping, movie watching, swimming, hot tubing, basketball playing (me and trev beat ethan and archie whoohoo!) and trail hiking this week.

I am so sore that this morning and yesterday I could not move. I have bruises everywhere! But it was oh so worth it!

-----

I am now chillin and going to get on my to-do list tomorrow before we leave for Florida. Also, trail riding tomorrow with Hannah... that will be fun, I haven't riden a horse in goodness knows when.

-----

Ok, just thought I'd post a short whatever about my week. It was awesome. Not much else can sum it up like the word "awesome".


Peace out

No comments: