August 5, 2014

4 months later..

Parker you have grown so much! You started out an 8 lb bundle of beauty and happiness, and it just gets better and better each day.  When you smile at me, my heart melts. You have brought our family so much happiness in a time that was so stressful.  I could care less what people think about me, because I just feel sorry for them that they do not get the privilege of knowing and loving you. You are the best thing that has happened to your dad and I.

Rolling over has been your most recent adventure. You toss, you turn. Finally you made it over a few grunts later. That was a few weeks ago. From that time, you have now mastered the art of turning on your belly! Head held high, you are so proud of yourself. Today you have been flip flopping around the floor and laughing uncontrollably at the silliest things.

You smell so good! Might be weird to say, but I've never loved a smell like I love your baby smell. So soft and comforting to your mom who loves you. 

We have been letting you sniff and get a feel for the horses and dogs. With Lilly  your dads Clydesdale,  you are in awe of her when she walks up and blows on your face. I don't thing your big o blue  eyes could get any bigger when she comes to see you. With Cooper,  he loves to smell your baby scent and gently lick your toes when I look away. I think he knows you are pretty special and cannot wait to get more time with you.

You love your daddy so much. When he comes in the room, you light up. He goes out of the way to make youn laugh and laugh with his silly voices and ways. He loves you more than life.

I love you more and more every day Parker. I never thought I'd love you more than the day we gave birth to you. Ive been proven wrong every day, every hour I'm with you.

Jesus please watch over my Parker man and keep him safe. Guide him to be the strong man of God I have prayed he will become. Give him the ability and will to love others like Jesus loves him.

-Your Mom

No comments: