October 23, 2008

Breathing is fun... you should try it sometime.

Aloha everyone. I am uber tired. Today was the last day of co-op, and I am kinda sad that it's over.
---------------------------

I got into my first ever wreck yesterday :( I am really sad about that. It was the first time I trailered my horse all by myself, and my dad's truck ate this other lady's truck. Just my luck. But atleast my horse was ok.

---------------------------

I am going to bball practice for the patriots team next tuesday. Everyone keeps buggin me to play, even though I don't think I can play because of my age. I am an old'en. But everyone begs to differ, so idk, we'll see. I'd like to play though, basketball used to be all I did haha.

---------------------------

For my english class I was assigned to research Lady Jane Grey. I'm really excited about writing my paper about her, she is the 15 year old girl that was queen of England for only 9 days. I'm not sure what the whole story is yet, I only got my assignment this week. I love history stories like that though, especially ones about England. yaay!

---------------------------

I am so craving pizza right now... mmmhmm some pep pizza, extra cheesey, with ranch.. mmm...

---------------------------

I am giving my first riding lesson tomorrow. Kind of nervous about that. Hope Mr. D acts good. I bet he will, he likes kids alot.

---------------------------

I'm hopefully getting senior pics done soon. I still don't know who is going to take them for sure yet. I think I'm going to get a couple of people to take pics so I have options. Lady takes good senior pics... we were planning a day to go take pics. I also want some pics taken with Mr. D... I think I might have my horse friend take those since she knows horses and how to take pics of them. Blahhh, idk.. picture taking stresses me out.

--------------------------

Ok, so there was a random post for ya. Enjoy my boring post!!! If you read this far, I am proud of you.

~Lime

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What co-op? & I'm sorry yo're so tired. ):

--------

Oh wow. You got in a WRECK?! :0 Is everyone okay? Nothing was totalled, riiiight? Horsey's okay? You're okay? That other lady's okay? Also, great job horse trailer-ing. XP

--------

Duuuude, that's so cool. I so didn't even know that there was ever a 15 year old as queen for 9 days. Must've been an awesome 9 days of her life.

--------

Let's go on a pizza date sometime. I mean it.

--------

Good luck Bri & Mr D!! :D

--------

:O
I WANNA TAKE YOUR SENIOR PICS!
Also, I wanna see them. (: I request to be at least the 15th to see them. Hopefully first, but at least the 15th. ^_^

--------

Twasnt boring at all, m'dear. ^_^
- Keimi

Bri said...

KEIMIIIIEE!!! PIZZA DATE!! You+ me = pizza amazingishness. What kinda pizza you like?? Are we pepperoni buddies tooo???!?
----
ya we all all ok. IT WASNT MY FAULT THO!! I did a very/okish job horse trailering up until then, thank you very much!! :p
----
thats a flippin good idea, you DO need to take my pics. I am gettin a couple of peoples hopefully to take pickers, and you need to be one of them. yep, it's settled.
----
oh and the co-op thing i;ll haveta message you. dont wanna break my identity on here, cuz im lime and thats how i roll yo.
----
thanks for commenting!! YAY for comments! i am easily pleased, can u tell?

Eli Morgan said...

I didn't know you were a senior... anyways, have you ever heard of that local band Willows? they're good.

Bri said...

Hey, yep I'm an old person :( I hate being oldish...
And nope I haven't heard of them. Do they have a website? I'll look em' up!

Eli Morgan said...

yeah... their website is myspace.com/willowsrocks.com