October 24, 2008

TARGET!!!!!! (pronounced 'tarshey' :P)

Hey, did you know that target is AWESOME?!?! Did ya?? Well if you didn't, you do know. Because I say so!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I totally went there today with Lemon, and we had a blast. They have fuzzy fury hats like this one




And now I really want one. They have hot pink ones. He prefered the camo (or black plaid?) one tho :P

Oh snap.

They also have big awesome cement things outside of their store that you can stand on and jump over!!!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


We are easily amused ^_^

~ Lime & Lemon


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I call Target "tarshey" too!!!

Anonymous said...

My blog address has changed. It is:http://cmhardwick.blogspot.com/

Eli Morgan said...

haha! my brother ran up to one of those cement things and kicked it, because he thought it was a ball.