September 23, 2009

Exciting days :D

So, I'm pretty excited today. Yesterday my book came in the mail that I've been waiting on for a week. It's called "Coming Attractions" by Robin Jones Gunn, she's my favorite author, and it's a series that I love. I get so excited when she writes a new book. Anyways, I read the whole book in less than a day. It was amazing. I am so excited about my future after reading that book.

Also, after reading that book, I've decided some stuff about a friend of mine and his friend. They are pretty much perfect for each other and I've been a jerk about it. Going to let him know that I think this when I talk to him later. Can't believe that I haven't realized this sooner. As much as I hate to say it, they kinda make sense together. The book just made me realize that for some reason. I do love it when God teaches me stuff through books like this. I get excited.

History test tomorrow. I can't stuff all this information inside my head, it's too much. Oh well, if I fail atleast I gave it my best.

Goin to church now to clean flowerbeds! I love working outdoors when the weather is like this. Sunny with a chilly breeze. This has been a great first day of fall. Or was that yesterday? oh well, anyways, I'm off.
-b

No comments: