September 20, 2009

"Smiling's my favorite :))))))"

Elf is so cool. That movie is pretty much amazing, and it has been stuck in my head since my birthday in July when we watched it on the bigscreen outside.

So what's new with everyone? Haven't been on here in awhile (I know I say that everytime I post but... I'm just sayin')

Lets see here. Tons of stuff has been going on for me lately, I'm loving it. God has been blessing me so much, it's crazy. I am amazed every day at how blessed I am. Thank you Lord :)

I started another semester of college in August. Oh what fun it has been. I am taking U.S. History II, American National Government, Logic and Design for IT (geek class that I love hehe), Speech (which has turned out to be awesome and a great way to get to know people), and Music Appreciation (easy easy class that is fun because I love classical music anyways..).

College, I've decided, is kinda lame. I like meeting people and all, sure, but they are not the kind of people I want to go and just hang out with. I think it is cool meeting them and hearing their stories though. But for instance, American Gov. class is sooooo ick because all they do in that class is gripe and debate about the stupid healthcare reform issue, and how it is affecting them and "woe is me" attitude and how Obama is brilliant. Hmm. Ya, not my favorite class to say the least. The debating gets entertaining sometimes though, because this one guy in my class is the one conservative of the bunch from what I gather other than me, and he gives them a good debate.

Joe Darcy is sick. I don't know what is the matter with him. I'm taking him to the vet next week and am going to spend a fortune but oh well, he is slithering away from me, and I need to fix it before it gets to a point where I can't get him back. I thought I had fixed it with his teeth, but nope. Still sickenlingly skinny. Poor baby, he looks so sad sometimes... makes me wanna cry because I just don't know what to do anymore and neither does any of my mentors.

I sold Guido this last week to my former Biology teacher. I was pretty bummed about that. First cars are always special, so I have heard, and I got pretty atached to him. I did, however, get a cool suprise from my parents. 323i BMW. :) So that made up a lil bit for having to get rid of Guido. He will be missed.

I'm watching Monk right now... I don't really know whats going on though because I haven't been paying attention, I've been typing. I'm not too good at multi tasking :P

SOUP!! !!!!! So, mi madre decided to make soup last week, and I'm addicted (jk, jk.... maybe). It is veggie soup with ground turkey meat and holy matramony, it's amazing. I kinda sorta really enjoy it alot :)

Oh, big thing- got another part time job in addition to my h-sitting job. I am now giving riding lessons to some pre-teens thru out the week. I love teaching kids how to ride, it's really fun. Makes me remember how horse crazy I was at that age...

Uh, ok I'm done, Rebekah just pulled into the drive way and I'm gonna go hang out with her.
Chow :)
-B

No comments: