January 4, 2011

It's a New Year... Time for a New me

So I brought in the New Year in a place I would rather not have brought in the New Year at.

But let's not talk about that.

It was a good experience, but now I know why I do not live that lifestyle of going out and partying and getting drunk. It's just not my scene, and I don't see how anyone would want to do that.

Smoking; also another pet peeve of mine. I get why people smoke, but I do not want to be around smokers to that extent anymore. I smelt like smoke for 2 days afterwards by just being in the presence of heavy smokers, even with showering two times. It is simply disgusting, and my throat hurt from it the next day.

Ok, done ranting.

We had a fabulous time other than that though! Before the festivities began in Fort Worth, we went out to eat at Razoo's restaurant in downtown. Best food I've had in a long time. I got the "tricky fishy" which was grilled and blackened tillapia with grilled crawfish on top, with a cajun rue over all of it with cajun green beans. Wonderful.

Trev got chicken strips. Kinda cracked me up that he got that at a great cajun place. He also got a Hurricane Hell Margarita, and that looked amazingly yummy. Almost ordered a virgin one, but I am too cheap. When Trev was not at our table, we told the waiter it was his birthday, and he brought him out a free cheesecake. I love free food! This was the 'weekend of free food' for me- God really blesses me with that lately haha. We got that free desert there, then at Rosa's Cafe I got an extra meal free because they gave mine to Trevor (which he gave me back- so two meals for the price of one!), then at Romas I got my meal free because she mixed up my order and brought me out the wrong thing- so I got two meals for free! Then at Longhorn steakhouse the other day, there was a hair in my chicken and I was pulling it out as the waitress walked by, and she took that one, cooked me another one and didn't charge me for anything. Thank's Lord!

Trevor got sick the last day we were there though. We were watching a movie (The Other Guys) and he just started puking. He puked after that from 12 at night until the next morning around 10. Poor guy. I cleaned up the puke for him though, and put new sheets on the bed for him, ran a bath for him (haha), and got him whatever he wanted. Basically waited on him hand and foot. I think he enjoyed that a little too much. He started asking for outrageous stuff at the end there, like a butt massage. I declined that offer. Haha oh how I love Trevor.

Right now I just got done filling out forms and paying bills. I hate paying bills. Not fun. But, my parents did sell my car!!! To my philosophy teacher. Kinda funny. One less thing to worry about money wise though.

Psyche will be officially in my name by next week. I am sending off the paperwork and the fees (ick, I hate all the fees. I ended up having to pay 55 dollars). I will be glad when all of this is taken care of and he will be in my name for this show season! Yay!

Taking Nazwan to get chiropractic work done tomorrow. That will be fun to watch. He has been moody lately when it comes to his back being touched, so it's time for chiro. $$$ for that, but it's worth it. He is worth it, him being a happy horse = me being a happy owner.

The horse dentist is coming out Thursday. I'll be excited to get that done too- one more thing off the list.

Ok, I'm going to bed. Hopefully I am not getting sick, I tossed my cookies a little earlier but now I am feeling ok. Hoping I am not getting what Trev had.

Love,
Bri


No comments: