January 5, 2011

What do you do when you are sick?

What do you do when you are sick?

Well, I clean tack.

I just habitually started cleaning today after tossing my cookies for 5 hours straight, and I found that funny. Not funny enough to laugh about, because my esophagus is dead, but funny enough to write on here about.

Today was crappy. I woke up at 5 am. and started throwing up. I was dizzy, fell down a couple of times, but at least I didn't throw up anywhere but the proper throwing up place. At least I didn't have to work today.

Last night was amazing. Went to a house party with some friends for the hogs game. Taylor G., Caleb B., Danny, and Chris were there with me. Oh, and Joel too. Joel makes me happy :) Well, so do the others, but Joel goes to Arkansas Tech, so when he comes home and graces us with his presence, it is a treat.

The hogs lost though... it was funny watching Taylor and Caleb freak out. I think Caleb cried. Joel Chris and I were laughing. They were because they are OU fans, and I was because I don't know anything about football, and I found it funny that they were so distraught over it. Sports fans crack me up. I want to work at Varsity Grill so that I can be around crazy sports fans all the time.

I am feeling better after writing this. Next Monday school starts, aka HELL starts. I am possibly changing my major, and I am really scared about that. Information Technology has been good to me, I've gotten A's in every course in the department, but I don't know if it is what I am supposed to be doing. In theory it sounds great, but I don't know if my heart is in it like my heart is in English. I love writing, I love grammar (I know you probably can't tell by my atrocious grammar on this blog), but I love showing people and explaining to people why something is grammatically incorrect or a sentence structure needs work. It's fun. I love researching, I love writing papers, I am a total English nerd. Heck, I've even written almost a full fictional (mostly fictional ;)) book. The only problem with it is I don't know if I will be able to make a living with it. Or get a job with it. So I am at a loss as to what to do.

Tell me what to do? ok thanks..
-Briana

No comments: