March 10, 2014

Sleepless.

Sleepless nights. Constant stress. Panic attacks. Angry and violent people. Excruciating pelvic pain. Locked doors. Fear. This is our life this week.

God has a plan though; he will provide a place and way for us. I have faith and have decided to not worry about it; even when we are feeling our most vulnerable and weak and in the eyes of a predator. God is in control. Always. My faith in that statement is being tested though this weekend and week. I know Kelly is struggling as well. I needed to type this somewhere to verbally state that I do believe God is in control. The devil can leave us alone, in Jesus name. Please pray for our small family as we wade through some tough environments and decisions in this season of our life.

On top of that, no baby yet. Ready for him to get here.

-B

No comments: