June 18, 2010

It's a Small Small World After All...

I think I last left off at Norco, didn't I? Well after that we went straight to Seal Beach where Doty's Aunt Vicki lives. It is gorgeous here, and their are beaches everywhere. That first night we chilled at the house and then Jamie and Kemery came over for dinner.

Day two in Cali, we went in search for the Ocean. The first beach we came across was a not so nice beach. It was more for volley ball, running and dogs than for water sports. Later we found Huntington beach, which so far is my favorite. It has a large pier that stretches out into the ocean, and the sand and beach is very clean. The waves were really big and fun, but there was a rip tide that day so the lifeguards were yelling at all of the people to get out of the ocean. It was really funny. They didn't listen, and there were helicopters flying over the ocean with rescuers perched on the side to make sure no one drowned.

Day three, to be continued. I am tired, we went to Disneyland today and my brain is fried. Goodnight to all.

No comments: