January 6, 2012

Getting to know you...

So, today I got to hang out with my "new" grandma and aunts... We went to Conway to shop and just hang out. I love getting to know them better, and when I am with them I am learning new stuff all of the time.
Then when I got home, I was going to go get some hay for the horses, but ended up going out to eat with mom dad and Madison at lahuertas. It was good... Chris texted me though when we were on our way saying he was going to be there at 7 if I wanted to go. Thought that was funny, ended up not going there though and just taking a nap. Then I went bowling with him and we decided that this year is the year of kayaking!!! I'm so excited to get back on the bandwagon and start my new life of energy and relaxation through enjoying gods creation of the outdoors :) this year I am going to kayak, hike, bike, horse ride, and run. Hoping to get fit enough to do a 5k by July 4th... Would love that.
On a side note, on the way home from conway we talked about spring break or summer trip to colorado with grandma to spend some time getting to know everyone. I think that would be good.
Ok, just a lil update, much love
-Bri

No comments: