January 29, 2012

Twitterpated

I think I'm getting addicted to twitter. It's fun. You should try it and follow me @thelovelylime ... Fo realz.

On the serious side, went to pick up Mr. Darcy in NWA tonight with Trev and Chris. While we were up there, Mason planned to propose to Taylor and we got to be apart of it. Pretty awesome!

Got home and got to watch Justin Bieber the movie. Love that movie. I know that's weird, but if you haven't seen it then you can't judge. Gotta atleast give it a chance. It made me a bieliber.

Watching that movie made me pretty stoked for what God has planned for me. I want to change the world. Idk how I'm gonna do that, but I really want to make a difference somewhere in a big way. Going to keep praying that he enables me to do so. Gotta get over my fear of public speaking when it comes to God stuff and just trust that he will speak through me. Gotta keep praying about it. If you are reading this, please pray with me about it too. I've been feeling lately that God really wants me to give my testimony in front of people in a speaking setting. I really wish it could be just all women when I give it, but I know that's probably not possible. Going to have to pray that he gives me courage to tell the truth in love and not be afraid of what people will say or think about my situation and my messed up life.

Ok, I'm wiped out, long day! Just thought I'd write what was on my heart, it's on my iPhone so I'm sorry if there are spelling or grammar errors!

Much love,
Bri

No comments: