December 19, 2010

Baby You're a Firework

Come on let your colors burst

Addicted to that song.

Right now watchin ' Survivor finale.

Spent the weekend in Bentonville with Sydney and we had a good time. Needed a break from Fort Smith.. So tired of this small town.

Went Ice Skating in Fayetteville and had a blast. Ate at Mimi's Cafe (my favorite restaurant) and it was de-lish.

Sitting here facebooking and just chilling. Church was good tonight, we had our Christmas special and then we had fellowship meal afterwards.

Ate at an 'Indian Buffet" today and it was disgusting. I have finally found a food that I hate. It is Indian food. Bleh.. The rice pudding almost made me sick. Sorry if you like Indian food, but you can have my share.

Ok, just thought I'd do a quick post. I'm not feeling to great right now, been kinda depressed since I got home. Fort Smith depresses me. I am thinking about moving somewhere, I don't know just where yet though. My friend Sydney is moving to Portugal, I want to move with her. haha.

Ok, see ya.

-Bri

No comments: