December 16, 2010

Today...

I am sick.

Still sick. Still sleep deprived.

BUT

I had a fabulous time last night :)
And I am fixin' (yes, I am from Arkansas so I can say fixin) to go bowling with Chris!
Don't tell him, but I am going to kick his butt. Last time we went he did awesome though, he got 200 (gag) so I have a tough record to beat.

Last night was so fun though. The bible study group that I go to on Wednesdays (college group) had their Christmas party. It was a tacky sweater party where everyone wore tacky sweaters and we played Dirty Elephant (mix between dirty santa and white elephant).
I ended up with Landon Riley's homemade popsickle ferris wheel thing. It was hillarious.

I am so blessed with awesome Godly friends who keep me laughing when all I want to do is cry and be depressed all of the time.

The horses are as snug as a bug in a rug in their blankets tonight. It's cold out there, they were happy to have them on.

I am going to NWA this weekend to spend time with Sydney- I love her. We are going to watch movies, sleep, church it up, and shop. Oh, and maybe do a little hot tub'in ;) Her appartment complex is soo awesome, they have inground pools/hot tubs everywhere, and all her friends live there so it's fun to hang out with everyone. They also have indoor basketball courts and a gym. Can't wait to live there when I move up there for grad school!

Ok, I'm done rambling, time to go bowling! :)

Love,
Bri

No comments: