December 26, 2010

Christmas Time is Here

Today has been a surprisingly good day.
My dad and his family left me this weekend, so I have been with other family.
It's been good, but also sad at the same time because I did not get to have my usual Christmas.

The Loot I got for Christmas:
I got... a ring! It's amazing, I'll post a pic of it later.
A bible with my name engraved on it- my first ever 'study ' bible. Favorite gift of the day.
Earings, diamond studs- they are gorgeous
Pajamas, they are awesome. I got 2 pairs of zebra, one camo, and one plaid tommy hillfigure.
Lots of underwear. My family is so weird. I love the ones they picked out though, haha, they have good taste :P
Money- for my mission trip (which is awesome!)
Laptop case for my mammoth laptop
Truffles! I am going to get so fat off of those..
Secrets by Robin Jones Gunn- a favorite series of mine.
Socks! I love socks!
A car travel kit- with everything and anything I'll ever need in it.
Lots of good horse stuff
Silver Dollar City Season passes!!! YAY!!!
A cute hat and gloves set from Dillards- taking them back though because I want a different color
A bible case- taking that back too though, I didn't like the pattern very much.

Next week will be a semi slow week- I am working at a farm nearby, and then next weekend I am going to Fort Worth to spend some much needed time with Trevor. I miss him so much, it really sucks when your best friend lives 8 hours away. It's his birthday this next weekend also (Jan. 2) and he's turning 22, so we are going to party it up in Fort Worth New Years style with him and his cousins and some of his buddies :)

Chris' Birthday is also Jan 2 (weird that both of my best friends b-days are the same day- it is also the day that I tore my ACL which was a huge part of my life). I wish he could come to Fort Worth with me, but he is doing a family Christmas thing on New Years. :(

Ok, well, I guess I'll go to bed- I tried to sleep earlier but I couldn't. I'll try again I guess.
Love,
Bri

No comments: