December 21, 2010

Question Time!

It's time to play the question game!

1. How does one "get over" somebody?

I've always wondered methodologies on this, so please, somebody enlighten me on this subject.

2. What age gap between a couple is 'appropriate' by societies standards?

3. Why is that age gap there? Why is it not socially acceptable to be with someone who does not fit that criterion?

4. Where in the bible does it back that age gap/society standard up? (I'll answer this one for myself- it does NOT say anything against it in the Bible, so why is it such a big issue for people?!?)

Because I for one am confused on this subject. I would like some answers. Not for any reason, but it has come up in conversation lately and social norms confuse me on why they are right and wrong. That probably doesn't even make any sense to most readers.

Anyways, my day has been not good.
1. I lost my phone. (For good it feels like- I can not find it and I have strip searched my house/barn/cars)
2. I have been having really really bad dreams lately. One's that you don't want to hear about that will haunt me for the rest of my life unless God steps in and does something about it. I think I am going insane.
3. My two best friends are gone this week. Not good when I am going mentally insane and I need them super bad right now.
4. This weekend is Christmas- and that all in itself is thoroughly screwed up. My family is leaving me. Don't ask.
5. This break from school has been more stressful than not. Why does the devil always do this to me?!?!?!?
6. I want to cry.
7. Ok, I think I will go cry. It always helps.

-Bri



No comments: